Last Updated: September 9, 2019
This Privacy Statement ("statement") applies to the website located at beandaddy.com and any other websites owned and operated by BeanDaddy.com that direct the viewer or user to this statement. In this statement, the terms "Bean Daddy," "we," and "us" refers to BeanDaddy.com and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies including FreemiumMedia.com. Websites that are owned and operated by BeanDaddy.com may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
Information We Collect
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories:
- information you give us
- We collect information you give us when you use our services. The information you give us may include your first or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, and any other information you choose to give us.
- information we collect from you automatically when you use our services
- We may collect information about the products you buy, including where you buy products, how frequently you buy products, and the rewards earned due to a purchase.
- information we collect from other sources
- We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Protect Your Information
BeanDaddy.com protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our website, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.